HCBS Strategies, Inc.
HCBS Strategies is a small consulting firm that focuses exclusively on helping states and other clients build and improve home and community-based supports.
Our mission is to help build systems that maximize individual control and community integration for older adults and individuals with disabilities.
Our clients include Medicaid agencies, other state agencies that rely on Medicaid funds, the federal government and other key stakeholders affected by the Medicaid program, such as individuals with disabilities, their advocates and providers.
- Evaluating program performance
- Analyzing business operations
- Strategic planning and program development
- Policy and regulations development
- Standardized data collection tools and processes
- Web-enabled data collection tools
- Operational manuals
- Quality management strategies
- Programmatic audit risk analysis
- Regulatory compliance
- Development of corrective action plans
- Finding the best fit for drawing down Federal Financial Participation (FFP)
- Writing waiver applications
- Grant writing
- Fiscal Impact Statements